Sounds hopeful!!!! Makes me really want to get one if everything comes to the US market. Some things I found hopeful are:

Quote Originally Posted by article
The tank and tail section is more chiseled now
Hoping my taller legs can stay tucked under the ridge of the tank than the 09-12

new wheels with a slightly wider 140mm rear tire (compared to 130mm in 2012).
all-new DOHC Parallel Twin with new pistons, cylinders and crank cases. The new design aims to give the Ninja 250R more torque in the low to mid ranges. Kawasaki redesigned many of the major engine components, adding a larger oil pan and anodized pistons.
They’ve claim to have firmed up the chassis with more rubber bushings that cut down on vibrations.
changed the shape of the mainframe and updated suspension settings to better match up to the revised frame
Digital Fuel Injection, but it states that the option will only be available in certain markets
Kawasaki claims the new ABS control unit is the “world’s smallest” and should boost the overall stopping capabilities of the dual-disc braking package
Not loving the ABS factor but dual disc if it comes on the non ABS models could mean later breaking! :-)