Not really, in fact I can't promise there won't be another increase soon, possibly in 09. Remember that the fees you are paying now are based on the rates we were paying at CDR, La Junta, SCR, and are paying now at PMI. All those were in roughly the same ballpark, but are nowhere near what the market rates are for the facilites I mentioned above. It costs the club roughly twice as much per day to rent MPH as it does PMI, then when you add in all the additional costs associated with taking the club out of state you arrive at the conclusion that the Pueblo races are subsidizing the Hastings races to some extent.Originally Posted by 12pointracing
What I will say is that if HPR weren't happening and we had to depend on going to other "market rate" tracks more often you would probably see a rather significant increase in rates.




Reply With Quote