Thread: Superstreet Voucher discussion

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    CoopDeVille
    What is this bullshit you're trying to sell on fraud? You're still spilling this nonsense?

Facts: I never, ever "forged" a superstreet. It was a SS voucher and I was given the original file by Jim before they went to print, with his permission to use, to raffle off at our 2018 season opener party.
    We only used one.
    The other sat on my desk collecting dusk until a friend who wanted to give a go asked if any were available.
    I later gave the other that we didn't use to Cody. Who later went on to spend thousands of dollars to race in this club.
    My. Fucking. Bad.
    I have every fucking email and correspondence from that saved. So, please, I will be more than happy to throw you on blast with the fucking facts.
    And when I went in front of the board, I laid all that out. And the board made it out to not be a big deal.
    The consequences?
    Making the dam mra end of year video.

Now your still selling this bullshit story that I was out here hussling fake vouchers as if to rob the fucking MRA.

Who fucking promotes superstreet the most? Who?
    Where do you think these fucking riders come from?
    You think it's from your flyers? The dealerships?
    We sence have sponsored a class, put on breakfast out my our pockets for the corner workers, spent my own money on the end of year gifts for all of them.
    I continually contribute to the growth of this sport.

So for you to sit back and type up this bs about fraud and background checks as if there's some grand plan that were out to commit a felony crime.... That's what you're insinuating, is in- fucking- sane.
    🖕

Nobody, especially not me is interested in your board positions. Ive ran for Rider Rep as because I already promote the fuck out of this sport and am quite good at it. Name me a rider that can say they are in this sport thanks to Cindy Wolf... I'll wait.......

This is not some grand scheme to "rob the MRA"
    Other members come to us to help push new bylaws and ideas because we're the largest organized group in the club. Plain and fucking simple. The drama has been here long before we got here. This entire club is full of two faced fucks and has been.

You wouldn't recognize people trying to help it smacked you in the fucking face.
    And FYI we make up a large percentage of the fucking grid. Do the math on how much money that is.
    Keep your B. S.

Senior Member Amateur GiXXXer Junkie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CoopDeVille View Post
    What is this bullshit you're trying to sell on fraud? You're still spilling this nonsense?

Facts: I never, ever "forged" a superstreet. It was a SS voucher and I was given the original file by Jim before they went to print, with his permission to use, to raffle off at our 2018 season opener party.
    We only used one.
    Fact: 1_3.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    • File Type: jpg 1.jpg (419.7 KB, 11 views)
    Jeremy Alexander
    President
    MRA Expert #92
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bx...jA5LWdEWkluQnM
    Sponsors:
    Rybo #69, Speedin' Motorsports, Amsoil, Yoshimura USA, Bell Helmets, GoPro, Michelin, 406 Racing, Island Racing Services, STM Suspension, Asterisk, Shorai, Leatt Brace, SPY+, RoadracingWorld.com, Hookit, Vortex, Ferodo Brakes, Pit Bull

"America is all about speed. Hot, nasty, badass speed." - Eleanor Roosevelt

CoopDeVille
    lol this is your "proof in the pudding"? This is your grand story of fraud? Me joking around in a private group chat with friends. Yeah the two in which were already printed? The first Cody is a fucking typo, Fuck outta here. So now were out to rob the place huh Jeremy? Cool story. What else you you got?