Thread: Red light runner totaled my Truck

Member Novice

Exclamation Red light runner totaled my Truck

Hey Everyone,
    just a reminder to wear your seat belts! I had a guy run a red light friday evening, and hit me head on at an intersection. He was doing 45+ even told police that he sped up to make a light he couldnt make.
    My son and I are ok ( mainly sore a F***) but the titan did its job well. Airbags deployed. Honestly, i just count the stars that i was in a truck and not a car.

Side note for Jim - I prefer it when you run into my truck. A lot less damage haha

Tyrel

President Expert
    Quote Originally Posted by t_jolt View Post

Side note for Jim - I prefer it when you run into my truck. A lot less damage haha

Tyrel

I'd prefer not to do that again. So does this mean i don't have to repair the damage I did?
    MRA #29

Member Novice
    No Jim,
    I told you at the track not to worry about it! you must've been all flustered still.

Tyrel

Senior Member Amateur
    Glad you guys are good man
    "We all take risks every day. Us who ride, know that. We calculate our risk with our reward and then strap on our gear and throw a leg over our trusty steeds. We know that it can end at any time. But we don't let that stop us from living our lives and doing that which we love."

Damir G