Thread: WTB - 600cc Race Prepped Bike

Junior Member Novice

WTB - 600cc Race Prepped Bike

Hi,

I'm looking for a well running race prepped 600, possibly a 675, or 650 as well. I'm looking to get into MRA racing and have been searching for a bike. Any tips or help is definitely appreciated!

Thanks!

Senior Member Amateur
    Any year in specific or anything like that? Price range?
    "We all take risks every day. Us who ride, know that. We calculate our risk with our reward and then strap on our gear and throw a leg over our trusty steeds. We know that it can end at any time. But we don't let that stop us from living our lives and doing that which we love."

Damir G

Senior Member Amateur
    PM sent
    MRA # 157
    2010 Ducati 1198S
    2009 Indian Chief Roadmaster
    2012 Ducati 796 Monster
    2004 Ducati 749S
    SW Scooternews, Sol Performance/Pirelli, Rudy Project, TYGA Performance, Boulder Motorsports, Woodcraft, Nitron Racing Shocks, Shorai

Junior Member Novice
    Good point - I'm looking to keep it around a $4,000 budget. Year... preferably something '05 or newer, but depends on the bike to be honest.

Senior Member Amateur
    May have a friend that wants to part out with her 05 GSXR600 that's fully prepped
    "We all take risks every day. Us who ride, know that. We calculate our risk with our reward and then strap on our gear and throw a leg over our trusty steeds. We know that it can end at any time. But we don't let that stop us from living our lives and doing that which we love."

Damir G

Junior Member Novice
    Thanks Vlad! I might be closing the deal on a '09 ZX-6R tomorrow. But, if that falls through, I'll let you know.

Senior Member Amateur
    I've tried to reach her a few times but haven't heard back yet, hope all works out man and see you out there in a couple weeks for round 2

Damir G

Member Amateur
    Mine is a little more then you are looking to spend, I may be selling my 2007 Honda CBR600 RR, full HRC electronics, Full Ohlins suspension, Full Titanium Arrow Exhaust system, Extra set of wheels, ... etc,,,etc..
    Keith
    MRA #322

Sponsors
    G-Force Powersports, Sol Performance ,Pirelli,

Junior Member Novice
    Thanks, yeah unless things change, I should be the new owner of an '09 ZX-6R in the next week or so. Looking forward to it!