Thread: 7.5' X 14' All aluminum enclosed motorcycle trailer

Junior Member Novice

7.5' X 14' All aluminum enclosed motorcycle trailer

04 ATC (Aluminum Trailer Company) 7.5' x 14' all aluminum frame and construction motorcycle enclosed trailer. ATC built this model specific for hauling motorcycles. This trailer is under 1900lbs, and will never rust like a steel trailer will. Rivetless exterior makes for a nice smooth apprearance. 3500# Torsion tendem axles, electric brakes. 2 Pingle wheel chocks that can be mounted in 3 locations. Airline track with many tie down loops then can be positioned anywhere along the track. Stereo with 4 cube speakers. Overhead cabinets and a closet. 2, 4' flourecent overhead lights, and 2 bulb lights. All LED exterior lights. The interior is 5'8", except for the back where it is 6'. I used this trailor for hauling my racebike and all gear to the track and back. There are some dings and scratches on the inside, as it was used for what it was built for. 3 of the 5 tires are brand new. I absolutely love this trailer, but I need something bigger since the wife, kid, and dogs go with me sometimes, so upgrading to a toy hauler. This trailer was $10,700 new. Clean kansas title in hand. I also have the build sheet for the trailer that every single detail. Call, text or email me, Zach. 785-550-8007. Here is the CL link with pics $5000, obo.
    Thanks

http://kansascity.craigslist.org/rvs/4745996731.html

Junior Member Novice
    I'll be driving up to Denver/Boulder for thanksgiving, and could haul it up to any buyer then

Junior Member Novice
    Sold!!!!