I agree with Blair. Right now, we've got a decent number of 250's on the grid. If those numbers drop consistently later on, combining with the 300's would be fine. Cheap used '08-'12 Ninja 250 are still all over the place.

I'm also for keeping the stock airbox on the 250's, rather than trying to get them to keep up with the 300's.

I hope to keep running my 250 for several more years before upgrading to something bigger.

Mike, #479

Quote Originally Posted by blaircsf View Post
Somewhere I'm guessing Shannon is agreeing with you, but since we can't seem to wait...

I know the 250s are no longer being built, but this is a recent change. We still have a lot of actual 250s on the grids and in the club. I haven't ridden a 250 and a 300, but I'm guessing with equal riders the 300 has an advantage. I could see combining them in a few years as the number of 250s drop, but given the number currently it seems premature. Otherwise, as others have mentioned, I see people coming to the conclusion that if they really want to be competitive in the class they have to move to a 300.