Quote Originally Posted by TRK View Post
Bravo.......we need to think BIG picture. We will discuss all these points at the rulebook meeting. We also need to remember we had some pretty crazy weather this year, and the club did an AWESOME job of making it happen. Some of our best racing comes from the classes we talk about.
I happen to like our current schedule and don't want to cut classes/practice either. Saturday has been running long and that sometimes sucks...but our grids are really strong, most clubs aren't seeing this many bikes/class. Yay MRA!!

Pete mentioned the CVMA schedule, which stayed impressively on time when we joined them. Kudos to that club they are a nice group. Aaron and I noted a couple of things they do differently than us: 1) they run 6 lap sprints, so the entire day is quicker/shorter. 2) they don't break for lunch, and instead rotate cornerworker shifts on track.

There's no way we can skip lunch break, it's for the benefit of race staff and we don't have enough ppl for shifts. And while it was fun to try shorter races, I like our program here. A lot of our racers complain they're not getting their $'s worth with current race distance, so shorter is probably a no-go.

I'm in favor of continuing the current schedule for 2015!