Quote Originally Posted by TRK View Post
GSXR750, Panigale 899, MV Agusta F3, MV Brutale, possibly the new H2, plus some other bikes coming down the pipeline are pure HW bikes. Every club in the US has HW classes. The grids are large, manufactures and vendors pay great contingency, and every other club n the country has HW classes to support these reasons.

If you want to get rid of a class that is 100% redundant............get rid of thunderbike. Hell we could get rid of one our two production cup races we have every weekend (these are EXACTLY the same.)

I like our schedule, but looking to get rid of some great classes, with great races, so we can save maybe 15 minutes a day is a bad idea IMO. We could get rid of F40, cause it is just a repeat of.........or get rid of...........cause it is kinda like.........

We could always just start the day 15 or 30 minutes earlier.
We had a great time watching you and Pete battle all year but look at the grids or results and compare HW to MW. They are the same race. We should cater to the majority of OUR racers, not the random out of town guy with an MV Augusta. Panigale 899, MV Agusta F3, MV Brutale are all thunderbikes. No one has a GSXR750 (except maybe someone cheating)

I never understood why we had production cup both days either...

I'm open to other ideas too, I just don't want to be out there running superstreet in the dark or packing airfence in the dark. We need to do something.