Thread: Round 6 Superstreet instructors and corner workers thank you

Junior Member Novice

Round 6 Superstreet instructors and corner workers thank you

Did the superstreet last night at HPR and wanted to thank everyone involved in putting together a great event. The classroom session was informative and entertaining, Jeff Brown was an excellent teacher. I was really lucky to get my on track instruction from him as well. Having never turned a lap at HPR before it was so helpful to follow an expert around and learn the lines. With the rain and red flag didn't get as much track time as I was hoping, really would have been great to have him follow and get some critiques. But then I wouldn't have had such a great view of the thong. Race was a lot of fun, tons of passing to do from the seventh row. Hope that everyone made it through without serious injuries.

Thanks again to everyone involved especially Brownie,
    Dustin

Senior Member Amateur
    Likewise here, huge thanks to all the corner workers/instructors and HPR staff for doing everything possible to make this happen so late in the day. Had a blast!
    "We all take risks every day. Us who ride, know that. We calculate our risk with our reward and then strap on our gear and throw a leg over our trusty steeds. We know that it can end at any time. But we don't let that stop us from living our lives and doing that which we love."

Damir G

Junior Member Novice
    +1

Had a Fantastic time as well. BIG thanks to all the Instructors, Corner Workers, Paramedics and MRA crew that made this happen - throughout the day and after the RAIN...

Senior Member Expert
    Dustin,

Thanks for recognizing the staff, and the efforts that they put forth. As we could not do it without them.

You did a great job in the race!! I hope to see you back soon, hopefully at PPIR??

~Brownie
    Jeff Brown, #277
    "What can Brown do for you!"
    2011-2022 New Rider Director
    2008-2010 MRA Rider Representative