Thread: 07/-8 R1 Santander Plastic street Fairings

Senior Member Expert

07/-8 R1 Santander Plastic street Fairings

Well that is exactly what it is. It is an extra set of body work, that came with the bike. I am trying to get ready to move and trying to sell off extra parts. So contact me and make me an offer if you are not happy with the price and I'll think about it...

To be honest I do not know anything about this bodywork. Its plastic and not fiberglass or Sharkskinz quality, but For a 125$ it will cost you less than replacing a single mid OEM panel after a spill at a track day, so in all honesty it worth it to me if it were used on the street, or track days for that price. It fits up well, but not sure who the heck made it. Found identical stuff on Ebay for around $470: Looks Identical to what I have..

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ABS-Plastic-Yamaha-R1-07-2008-Fairings-SANTANDER-BODY-/290377750944?pt=Motorcycles_Parts_Accessories&hash =item439bdcd9a0&vxp=mtr

It has not touched the asphalt, and isn't scratched besides small rock chips from the endurance race on the lower. There is one minor scrape the size of a quarter on the mid near the blinker hole, not sure from what, but I'm guessing something rubbing in the trailer or a freaking birds beak encounter on the track for all I know.

I'm listing it all for $125, If no one wants it I might try to give it away at a bike night or something.

Hopefully that gives you an idea... Feel free to contact me with any questions. By the way the "J" is a sticker from the endurance race that I will peel off.

Pics: I have a ton, and I can take as many as you like if you shoot me a number or email.

Thanks
    Lifetime novice.... #969

l ______
    /l ,[____],
    l---L -[]lllllll[]-
    ()_) ()_)----)_)

Senior Member Expert
    Sold thankyou!
    Lifetime novice.... #969

l ______
    /l ,[____],
    l---L -[]lllllll[]-