Thread: Anyone in Town have SV Head Gaskets in Stock?

Senior Member Amateur

Anyone in Town have SV Head Gaskets in Stock?

Looking to get the scooter off the lift this weekend (for race school) and I need front head gasket and an AHEM! freeze plug for a Gen 1. I realize the freeze plug is a 22MM, likely NAPA item, but can't find the Head Gasket anywhere.

Any guidance or help would be much appreciated. Thank you!!

J
    MRA No. 51

Thanks 2016 Sol Performance / Pirelli * GF&R Tax * Damage Control * Suomy * AGV Sport * RYNOPower * Smith Optics * SIDI * AXO * Shorai * Virus * Motorex * Slick * * GoPro * Honey Stinger

Mohammer Time! Expert
    Get the freeze plug at napa
    I am sure you can have the head gasket red labeled to ya

Senior Member Amateur

Thanks

Thanks Shannon - that response definitely means that no one carries them. I will get them overnighted. Thank you!

Jason
    MRA No. 51

Thanks 2016 Sol Performance / Pirelli * GF&R Tax * Damage Control * Suomy * AGV Sport * RYNOPower * Smith Optics * SIDI * AXO * Shorai * Virus * Motorex * Slick * * GoPro * Honey Stinger

Give Gregg Spears a call 209.923.4684

I'm sure he's got them in stock and overnight them to you. Tell him Ray sent you! :wink:
    Ray-Ray Gaimara #16

2011-2013 Track Marshal RETIRED
    2008-2009 VP of Rules and Tech
    1996-2007 Corner worker/Head Corner worker/Airfence Caption

2017 Sponsors - Fun Centers Cycle, Ogio, Sol Performance, Vickery Motorsports

Senior Member Expert
    And tell Greg hello from Jon Glaefke. If you race an SV he's definitely ur goto guy.BTW

Senior Member Amateur

Thanks!

Thanks a bunch, you guys are awesome.

J
    MRA No. 51

Senior Member Amateur

Thanks Guys!

Greg is awesome, he's taking care of me. If the service manual I just ordered doesn't get here in time, would someone be willing to loan me one for the weekend? I promise we would take good care of it.

Thanks!

Jason
    MRA No. 51

Ray-Ray Gaimara #16

Senior Member Amateur

Virus

That first one is an adware virus, now on my work computer. Anyone got an adware program? Haha.

I think I'll stick with old fashioned paper before I get robbed of all my financial information...

J
    MRA No. 51

Re: Virus

Quote Originally Posted by shRED
    That first one is an adware virus, now on my work computer. Anyone got an adware program? Haha.

I think I'll stick with old fashioned paper before I get robbed of all my financial information...

J
    That was my full intent to gain all access to your bank account so I can fund my race season.

Sorry!!!
    Ray-Ray Gaimara #16

Senior Member Amateur

Thanks

Funny! All good. Ray your referral to Glenn was awesome - thanks for that.

Got a hard manual to use - and I think mine will be here by Friday, the fleabayer was quick - thanks guys.

J
    MRA No. 51

Senior Member Expert
    I have a PDF manual I can send you if you need it. Unfortunately my head gaskets will be +2 overbore otherwise I'd just give you one and get restocked when you got your new one in.
    MotoLlama Racing
    www.motolla.ma
    www.facebook.com/MotoLlama
    Twitter @MotoLlama
    Llama Schwag! www.cafepress.com/motollama
    #321! Supported by Western Ambulance, ProRT, Chicane Trackdays, Single Track Mind, Rebellion, Vanmar, Wicked Photos, and my family.