I really expected lots of tire wear. I learned to ride there and enjoy the layout. It seems more like a hp track with lots of point and shoot, but maybe I am doing it wrong. With the new paving I lost all the patches I used for braking, turns and lines, but wow was it smooth. T10 was a non-issue for me and I liked it. T9 was significantly better than it was and now it is simply another turn. Before it was my least favorite of all having went off track more there than all other corners/tracks combined. I like the new curbing on the inside of T9 rather than that big thing they had last year. I had some issues with T8....not sure why. I liked being able to go a little wide in T1 without all the bumps. I had some friends come down both days and they commented that spectating was very good and easy being able to walk from corner to corner and see almost the whole track. PA system is great, you can hear everything even if pitted in the boonies. I think they need shade (lots of it) and a beer garden ala PPIR for spectators and A/C for everyone. The WiFi was great and as fast as at home. I would like more markers in T1 and a cone on the inside of T1 as they do in T3 at HPR. Holy crap it was hot down there! PPIR is still my favorite.

Joe