This thread has really progressed. I see the main problem being lack of racers at the expert level. I almost feel bad for the amount of fun I had racing NGTU. 39 riders made for a lot of passing from the second wave. I'm still not sure how the scoring works, or how I got 7th, even though I'm pretty sure I physically passed the guy who got second. But it was the funnest race of my whole life and isn't that why we're out here? Let's face it, most of us aren't getting the dream ride with Repsol Honda. We won't travel to exotic locations to sit on grids with our heroes and have cute paddock girls that piss off our wives hold umbrellas over our heads. So I think a 600 class is the way to go. The 250 class is good, but the bikes are too small IMHO. Don't impose mod rules, if the racer with a big budget wants to blow money on his ride than so be it. There are so many 600 out there and fairly cheap too. I know it's not the answer for lack of expert grid riders. But I think it would be a great idea for "fun" racing.