Quote Originally Posted by Clarkie
I want to build someone a CBR250R but Tony will get all butt hurt and tear it down to the blinker fluid :cry:
Ok, bring ME into it why don'tcha :shock:

I'm sure you're only kidding, or at least half way kidding... but I can't pass up an opportunity to verbally joust with my old buddy Clarkie...

TWO things:

1) You obviously haven't been watching the 250 results very closely, because if you had - you'd know that BEFORE I got all butt-hurt about it, somebody would actually have to BEAT ME on your silly CBR250R cheater contraption. Soooo... unless you put Schrammy or Hammer on it - it's just not gonna happen... 8) You don't frighten us, English pig dogs. Go and boil your bottoms, you sons of a silly person. I blow my nose at you, so-called "Clarkie King," you and all your silly English K-nig-hts.

2) Quite the contrary to your belief, not only have I "not" been the head of the charge on 250 teardowns (it would be inappropriate for me to anyway since I'm a competitor in the class) - but as Ralph alluded to, MY bike was found illegal at the teardown at HPR. Mine along with ALL of the other bikes I brought in from California to start the class. ops: Accordingly, since I supplied them - I paid the fines for all who were affected, and subsequently provided each of them with the necessary parts to make the bikes legal. Funny thing was when we put the part on, we ALL went faster. So cheating or not, clearly there was no performance advantage.

3) If and when you are able to build a "legal" CBR250R that is capable of beating me, and it is found to have "blinker fluid" post inspection - then yes, your rider and bike will be disqualified because it is quite clear that "blinker fluid" is not a factory installed accessory, and therefore by the MRA Rulebook - illegal. :lol:

As I said earlier in this thread,

Nuthin's illegal till you get caught...

Ultimate problem is - WHEN you get caught.