Quote Originally Posted by Ray-Ray
Quote Originally Posted by Fastt Racing
Rybo. Tom's post made perfect sense from the begining. Now YOUR'RE the one confused: TRUE. LOL I'm signed up for 5 f-ing races again, and donating to the safety fund like always. I am so broke I don't know which way is up. Hopefully the 2 destroyed tires I own will barely get me through the weekend. I will donate my Novice #151 if Technojoe gives me the money to donate! Otherwise I would have to move the decimal point two places to the left ($1.51), hahaha. Way to come up with some creative ways to help our club everyone! Now all we need is a bunch of racers with good jobs next season.....
Hey Dennis - If your gonna donate your number please don't expect the money to come from one of my corner workers they bust their ass all season so YOU can race.

Thanks,
Ray
Yes sarcasm. That dosen't make any sense to donate my number with someone elses money :wink: I donate to "OUR" corner workers, not the other way around Technojoe I returned your PM. I think we might be able to get another rider to attend PPIR with our efforts. Thanks a bunch!