Thread: A few photos from Race 1 (NGTU and Novice practice)

Member Amateur

A few photos from Race 1 (NGTU and Novice practice)

I took some photos of Saturday's NGTU race from T1, as well as a handful of one of the novice practices. The quality of the photos is not great...at all -- they were taken with a small point-'n-shoot, but they're free, you can see your line, and a few of them may look good enough to put on facebook or something (at a low resolution). I didn't filter out any photos with bad focus or partial obstructions -- I figured that if the purpose is to see your line, blurry or partially obstructed shots may still have some value.

I went out mainly to shoot a couple of my friends (829 and 916), but I have a handful of shots of other racers as well. The following are the racers that are clearly seen in some of the shots (number of photos in parentheses):

829 (44 )
    916 (28 )
    599 (8 )
    646 (7)
    151 (6)
    170 (6)
    123 (5)
    173 (3)
    911 (3)
    639 (2)

The quality ranges from this:

and this:

...to this: ops:

Not too shabby for a cheap pocket camera, I guess, but nothing stellar. Still, hopefully a few of you enjoy them.

Here is the gallery: http://www.flickr.com/photos/coloradan/with/5701572032/

And here you can search by rider number (tag): http://www.flickr.com/photos/coloradan/tags/

To download an image that is open in the main browser pane, right click it, select the Large size for viewing, and you should get a download link. I chose the least restrictive of the available licenses -- a wide open attribution-only Creative Commons license. You may do anything with these images that you please, and I don't really care about the attribution.

If you'd like the images in a higher resolution than available on Flickr, you can download them from Picasa here: https://picasaweb.google.com/colorad...eat=directlink
    MRA #158
    TSM Racing

Thanks to Vortex Racing, Pit Posse Motorsports, Amsoil, and GoPro for their generous support!

On those rare days when I'm actually quick, an additional thanks to Bridgestone Tires, VP Fuels, and Ferodo Brakes for throwing me the occasional bone!

And thanks to Western Orthopedics for bolting me back together!

Senior Member Expert
    Haha.... cool thanks.

A high res camera from that angle would be pretty cool I think.
    Kevin #28

'07 Yamaha R6

Member Amateur

pics

Cool pics! Western Orthopedics, that's funny. They did my knee surgery a while back.