Vincenzo, Do you feel that the corner worker training we do at the rider schools is insufficient?
No! . . . my Italian friend. . . we have the best Corner Marshal in the business BECAUSE we have some much more depth & experience returning from previous years either as Corner Marshals or as Racers (maybe down on their luck) . . .

However, the "marketing gimmick" of soliciting Corner Marshals with a "Special" school seems totally different and new to me then what "We" have come up with lately to recruit, manage and in maintaining Corner Marshals on a consistent basis for all the races on our schedule.

Yes, granted the season has not yet taken off . . . but it was just something "Different."

However, I am so confident in our Corner Marshals that Without blinking . . . I will wager my modest monies against any other racing club or organization, may it be part of an AMA sanctioned race, that the Colorado Motorcycle Roadracing Association has, can and will kick A&% in rider-safety, track set-up, rider-down-response-time, greater amount of time Track is "Hot", plus overall knowledge what takes place in-around-up and down the track from the time we set-up to the time we break-down and head home.

We play Smart and we Party Harder !

So let the recruiting begin!!!