I can see Munch's point as next year I will be an expert slow type guy, you can say the 749R or 675 is eligible for a ton of classes, but me running ROR-U or even MWSB is guaranteeing me a last place with likely no one to even race with. Supertwins typically is a little slower pace and usually some good battles through the pack for every level and less aggressive riding than AM or NOV classes which is why I was bummed I couldn't run it this year.

I actually looked back and the same discussion was had last year, I brought up the 675 and Thunderbike thing but it was deemed to have too much power. Again that is relative as bikes continue getting bigger with more HP every year, seems the rapid advances of the 600's is a main reason why no one runs a 750 4cyl anymore. The SV would seem to be the bike of choice in LWGP but even removing the 749R from STGTU you could still make a worked standard 749 which could easily have 30hp on an SV if someone really just wanted to work the rules.

Assuming we add the Ninja Cup I can see where SV guys would feel they got the shaft this year. Maybe we could replace Sportsman with another lightweight class? Can we do a Ninja class and an SV class at the same time in two waves?