Quote Originally Posted by jbeldock
Quote Originally Posted by Pep620
I'm confused. To have a salvage title would mean that there was an insurance claim right? So you got paid for the entire bike then you bought it back from the INS company for pennies on the dollar and are reselling it again with dealer fee's....
Instead of your loss is our gain it should read.
Your loss is your gain again
correct :?: :?:
You dealers kill me.........
Wow. Such venom. I take it you are not interested in purchasing this bike from my dealership.
I will have some time after practice on Sunday in Pueblo before my first race. I hope that you will come seek me out so you can clue me in as to the insurance industry, the motor vehicle industry and the ins and outs of how my dealership should be run. After 20 years doing this, I will no doubt benefit from your insight.
Wow. What do dealer fees pay for? Dealer prep and shipping? Don't tell me you can't insure against that. I can insure the skin on my....you know what...if I wanted to. Risk is something we all manage as we wish. If you don't know that after 20 years, well, there is an opening at the Glendale Wendy's for a night shift assistant manager.

And as far as managing your dealership...well, I am one of many fellow Duc owners (in my case, a prior owner) who long ago decided to never use your shop for service (because it was really, really bad). I used to ride to the Springs to get my work done and have to deal with transportation there and back without my bike. It was more than worth the hassle.

You put this at issue with your post. I wouldn't raise it out of the blue on this forum, but if you raised it, you bear the risk of unfavorable responses. But then you obviously don't get the concept of bearing risk.

My biggest regret about your dealership is that you have the coolest location of the Duc dealers in town. Such a waste.