Endurance is a huge hook for me. The longer the better, as my fitness earns me a higher place...certainly not my lap times. I focus on endurance with a Nov tossed in every now and then due to cost this year.

I agree, it's disappointing to see so many classes with so few bikes and they've become increrasingly dull to watch. No offense to you guys riding circles around me, but when there are 8 of you to watch... Endurance grids seem consistenly large.

I'll make any format work and thankfully don't have a Saturday shop schedule to work through. While I don't have the answer for combining classes to keep everyone happy, I wonder how adding more and more niche classes like spec, 160/cafe is the answer (though I like the 250 idea). Seems to me adding more classes just diversifies the racer pool we already have, as it allows them to entertain side projects at the possible expense of their past/primary race efforts.

I'd pay more for endurance, say $75, as it's still a tremendous value over sprints and really cheap day at the track.