Quote Originally Posted by Bugslayer
I am planning on bringing the bikes down in my toy hauler, 50 amp hook up would be ideal, 30 amp will work. Whats the scoop?

Shade should be no problem, canopies out the wazoo.

I am gonna be the road b*tch, with every one else flying in. What is the closest airport? Can they take a cab, I might be drunk by the time they fly in 8)
Hey Doug! This is Wyeth, my hubby and I pitted next to you at MoM round 3. Stoked you're coming out to race with us next round, you guys will love the track and you'll love the big grids. Who else are you bringing?

Like the others said, your Nov/Am classes are the same as ours. We don't have a Formula 40 class yet, but you could enter the 30 Minute Solo Endurance race on Saturday for another race. Your morning practice is included in your race entry. All MRA weekends have a Friday track day attached to them.

RV scoop:

HPR has RV spots, either 30amp or 50amp, that can be reserved and you could just use your canopies. OR new for the August 28/29 weekend the powered carports will also be available. Those are RV spots with either 30amp or 50amp service, that back up to a permanent 15'x20' carport pit space with power.

Go here to reserve a spot:

http://www.highplainsraceway.com/rv-reservations.html

The carports are not posted online yet because the power isn't hooked up. But they will be available to reserve online before the next round. Contact Glenn the track manager on the HPR website for more details.

The airport is maybe 30-40 minutes away from HPR, when are they flying in?