Quote Originally Posted by JohnGarc
I hope I am not out of line here, but i just contacted Altitude also my former Professor Dianne Harrison-Miller who has major affiliation with KSE. So hopefully we can get at least something... Here is the proposal i wrote to KSE / Altitude.

Hello,

I am a member / rider for the Motorcycle Roadracing Assocation here in Colorado. I am also a graduate from Metro State College with a degree in Sports Industry Business Management. I was advised your channel was involved in kart racing coverage here lately in Centennial, CO. My question to you is can you cover any of our Motorcycle road races for the next upcoming rounds? Our upcoming two rounds #5 and #6 happen to take place at our local track in Byers, CO., called High Plains Raceway. Our full race season schedule is on our website along with other pertinent information related to us.

Who we are:

We are a professional organizition dedicated to promoting safe and competitive motorcycle roadracing events for enthusiasts in Colorado and the surrounding area. Motorcycle roadracing is possibly one of the most exciting motorsport to witness first hand, with pure bred race machines competing on closed paved road courses piloted by racers intent on one thing: getting to the checkered flag first.

More information can be found at www.mra-racing.org. Please visit us.

Sincerely,
John R. Garcia
Novice Rider #654
LoveAndPolish.com / Owner
john_garcia@loveandpolish.com
(720) 980-8900
Nice work John. Let us know if you want any involvement from the MRA PR Committee.