Dave here are the answers to some of your questions. We'll get more info and answer the others later.

Quote Originally Posted by d_mob
First, if I decide to run this 4-hour deal solo, can I run multiple bikes? If so, I'm assuming it isn't bike based, but transponder based correct? Simply put the transponder in my suit and run?
I can't think of why a solo rider can't run multiple bikes. Could be a lot of fun, how factory to have a good pit crew ready with your next ride!

Yes, this race is transponder based. Each team (up to 6 riders) will be Captained by the owner of the transponder. If a solo rider or team member crashes, that transponder MUST be recovered and moved to the next bike to continue the race.

We talked at the meeting last night about how the transponders are sensitive to distance from track surface when passing over the scoring loop. Our Transponder King Chris Dale warned against putting a transponder in your jacket breast pocket--could be too high and miss being timed. I've zipped a transponder into the under sleeve of my leathers and been scored before, but I'd be scared to crash on it.

Second, if solo I'm assuming the winner will simply be the guy (or gal) with the most laps correct? I can't imagine it will come down to the same number of laps with time coming into play.
Technically it will be the rider or team who goes the furthest distance in 4 hours. So if multiple teams/solo riders are on the same lap it will come down to who crosses the line first on the last lap of the forth hour.

Finally, there will be a trophy for solo 1st - 3rd correct? This is separate from the trophies that I'm assuming will be presented for team endurance 1st - 3rd correct?
Jeff Brown our trophy rep is currently looking at really cool big trophies for this event, I want one!!! 1st-5th for Team Endurance, 1st-3rd for Solo Endurance.