Quote Originally Posted by N1K
Saw something about this thought it was 35 I was wondering how it was going to be done.
For enforcement purposes of the normal pit (paddock) speed limit, the club already owns a radar gun. I assume it will be used here for the same purpose.

Timing & Scoring Note:

For everyone planning on participating, the transponder each team plans on handing off during the race will need to be registered with me separately of any normal racing. It doesn't matter if the transponder is already being used for racing that weekend, but it will need to be entered into the database again with the team's name attached to it. For example: If Tony B., Ray-Ray, and Chris Coonshead decide to race as a team, they can register Tony's normal transponder for the team and call themselves "Short Bus Racing". Solo riders will also have to do the same thing (using their real names, or not) even though they won't be making any transfers.

This may all be covered on the entry forms, and no additional action may be required. However, I wanted everyone to start thinking about what you'd like your team name to be as it will be official.

Thanks,