Quote Originally Posted by random hero
Sorry Tony, I thought our contact info was in our "profile" Luke Wuckert here, Novice #106... I mailed off my app today, signed up for Saturday, what does the lapping day cost post school, and is that done through MRA or HPR? Thanks, sorry to bug you guys

OH.... when should we see our license and paperwork show up in the mail (if we get anything before the race school or first race weekend)

wuckert135@gmail.com
Hey Luke,

Thanks for the note! Just for clarification, the profile only shows what you put in it... for example your's says only this:

Viewing profile :: random hero

novice Joined: 24 May 2005
Total posts: 18
[0.03% of total / 0.01 posts per day]
Find all posts by random hero
Interests: racing, racing.. racing

Anyway, to answer your questions:

Saturday school is great! You DO know that there is a classroom Friday night in Denver, yes?

Sunday practice will be thru MRA, not HPR as Casey said. Cost is $150 full, $90 half. You can sign up for it here: https://www.mra-racing.org/secure/practice

Though you won't be able to sign up for it until after Scott and Jen have had time to process your app. No biggie, you can also sign up at the track if necessary.

Ditto on the receiving your stuff back from Scott. He's working away from home during the week so is getting most of this done on weekends.

Either way we'll have you set and ready to race in plenty of time!