Quote Originally Posted by The GECCO
Quote Originally Posted by cromer611
"You have no data whatsoever to claim that this is a safer scenario. Please don't make a claim like that when you cannot prove it.

Remember you are on the board now, If you make a claim such as "this is safer" and implement a change with, and it turns out to not be safer then thats a problem and you are representing the MRA in a way that might look bad"

lemme answer these for you via copy paste.

sigh.....

when did i make it pesonal? You have no data whatsoever to claim that this is a safer scenario.

when did I attack you? You have no data whatsoever to claim that this is a safer scenario.

when did I say you were a bad rep? and you are representing the MRA in a way that might look bad"

sigh.....

I effen give up....
QQ
"Good luck next year, I truly do mean that, in a good way, not sarcastic, and on a personal level and professional level."
^Cynical maybe?

anyway, im for the change. would be fun to try it. If we do try it and dont like it, its as easy as painting the white dots black and doin it regularly. Could do it in one of the 15min breaks during the day.

eeezzzyyy peeezzzy
Wow...before you get too arrogant with your sighs, at least learn to use the quote function properly.

When Ben says

You have no data whatsoever to claim that this is a safer scenario.
It's not a personal attack, it's a fact.

and when he says

you are representing the MRA in a way that might look bad
He's not saying Casey is a bad rep, just that his actions may make the club look bad (at least that's how I read it). Why? Because ANY time you change something you need to be able to justify WHY it was done, and not being able to do that reflects poorly on the process used to make the change, plain and simple.

Right now there is nothing that justifies the change proposed. The proposed change is NOT the same as the MOTOGP grid, would NOT increase the distance between the bikes and therefore would result in no overall benefit.
to correct you, they weren't my sighs...

anyway, i havnt heard anyone mention anything about the old Grand Prix starts.
as much as i hate running, would be fun to have those crazy starts.
but I can already see whats gonna happen to this idea.