Thread: A Big Thank You!

Junior Member Novice

A Big Thank You!

I wanted to say a big thank you to all the folks that helped me out yesterday and all the additional offers of help! The ambulance crew did a great field dressing, I was driven into Byers to see if the clinic was open (only M-F), was given some pain meds, had my truck loaded up for me, and had help with everything else I needed until my wife could arrive to pick me up.
    Oh and I guess I should mention what happened, had a highside out of the left hand hairpin and broke my collarbone in a morning practice session.
    Haha and I can't begin to remember how many guys pulled over their shirts to show me their previous broken collarbones!

THANK YOU! Once again the MRA club members show what quality people they are!!!

-Chad

Oh, and typing one handed sucks, but good practice for Monday at work...
    SV650 #452

Senior Member Amateur
    I think I was right behind you when that happened, I'm glad to hear your OK.
    That same corner bit me a few laps earlier, I washed the front end but was able to pull out of it w/ only some scratches on my left boot. Not so lucky in lap 2 of NovU, top of turn 6 at full tilt boogy, came off hard and to spare everyone from a long story, I limped off, but the ZX's frame snapped along with $1000's of other damage. Oh well maybe next year.
    Battlesquirrel Motorsports
    Winter Park PUB- www.winterparkpub.com
    STM Suspension- www.STMSuspension.com

Senior Member Amateur
    +1 for the corner crew. they sure cleaned up the mess i made and gave me a ride back to the pit that was more exciting than my race. thanks guys!! -#13

Member Novice
    Chad, glad to hear that you are OK. We tried to save your wind screen however it was in the racing line and another rider snapped it to pieces. That was a BUSY corner on Saturday to say the least....

Marcus

Senior Member Expert
    Heal up fast, Chad!
    Donna (Bowden) Turner MRA #612
    2006-2009 MRA Rider Representative
    2006 Modern Vintage GTU Class Champion
    2008 Ladies of the Rockies Champion
    http://www.WildCheetahRacing.com
    http://www.wildcheetahracing.com/_borders/banner.jpg