Wow...pull the clutch in...

I doubt it is the age of the tire! This Cold Tearing / Feathered look is very common at brand new race tracks. We have seen this at both Miller and Hastings, when those tracks were brand new. We have seen this on both NEW and USED tires. Changing the pressure does seem to change things, but it also depends on the Manufacturer. Going up on pressure helps the Michelins, but that does not necessarily mean that it will be the same for the other. As stated earlier, check with your tire vendor. From my experience on these new tracks, we either see this "tearing/feathering", or the tire is baby smooth. It never seems to "Ball" the rubber up.

As for suspension........... Often times a "well set up bike" will see this as well. Suspension can make this tearing appear better or worse, but not necessarily make it go away. Often times if the "tearing" is consistent all the way around the circumference of the tire, then it is most likely a tire pressure issue. If the "tearing" is inconsistent around the tire, and there are gaps or a thinner band within the "tearing", then that usually is a suspension issue.

As for re-running the tire....... depends on the amount of rubber still on the tire (as Dragos said), and/or whether or not it will effect your confidence. 8)

My 2 cents...... 8)