Thread: 2009 MRA Schedule

Senior Member Expert

2009 MRA Schedule

As my life's become fairly busy with sole custody of twin six year old boys, I'd love to try and plan as far in advance as possible next years schedule. Have we got a preliminary schedule for the 09" season. I know PPIR is in the works but HPR's on line, as I assume is PMP, have we got at least the past dates set up and what does it seem to entail?
    I know I'm jumping the gun and really don't mean to cause trouble as I know the 08 seasons not even finished, but any ideas on how it's shaping up? The reason I ask is so that I may purchase the various licenses MRA, CCS, WERA and USBA prior to this seasons expiring so that I can hold onto the numbers I have. Thanks in advance and thanks board to any insight that you may be able to share. Peaches, JGR

Senior Member Amateur
    I'm kind of in the same boat. My family is planning a vacation next year and I want to make sure I don't have to miss a round.
    Jon #80
    2011Sponsors: ABATE, All Pro Science, Armour Bodies, Aurora Honda, LeoVince Exhaust, Renthal, Un!nk Printworks, Woodcraft, XBam

glenngsxr
    I third this. My wedding is on June 12th so if there is a race that weekend, my bride will be walking down the aisle alone. Glenn #62

Senior Member Expert
    Glenn I can't Believe you planned your wedding before the schedule came out.

I planned most of my wedding but rick made me wait till the Schedule came out before we set the date!!!

I'm sure we will know soon just stay calm!!!
    Jen Jen "Wollett" Grosse
    MRA Secretary 08'-Current
    720-885-5349
    MRAJenJen@gmail.com

glenngsxr
    I guess the only advantage is that I am getting married on a Friday so I should be good. I already told her we can't leave for a honeymoon until Monday if there is a race. Glenn #62

Senior Member Expert
    The schedule is essentially done, just waiting for written confirmation from one more facility so it can be finalized
    The GECCO

You begin your racing career with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience before you empty the bag of luck.

Senior Member Expert
    Sorry Glenn,
    Like I said didn't mean to try and light a fire under you but turns out if I didn't somebody would of

Senior Member Expert
    No worries, Jon, I want to get it published just as much as everyone else.
    The GECCO

You begin your racing career with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience before you empty the bag of luck.

Quote Originally Posted by glenngsxr
    I third this. My wedding is on June 12th so if there is a race that weekend, my bride will be walking down the aisle alone. Glenn #62
    I got lucky, when Kristie picked our wedding date this last summer, she made a point not to pick a race weekend!
    Kevin F. McGuire
    MRA #expired

Ecological minded racing. Doing my part to take this country to the next fuel source by burning as much petroleum product as I can!

Sponsors; Kristie McGuire, Un!nk Printworks, MRA

Senior Member Expert
    Kevin: that's because racer wives tend towards the side of AWSOME! Of course, I am slightly prejudiced
    Fred SpongeButt Slowpants Roth
    MRA811
    I may be old, I may be slow, but..... aw rats, I'm old and slow.

Senior Member Expert
    The GECCO

Senior Member Amateur
    sweet thanks Glenn
    Jon #80
    2011Sponsors: ABATE, All Pro Science, Armour Bodies, Aurora Honda, LeoVince Exhaust, Renthal, Un!nk Printworks, Woodcraft, XBam