** This is a civil discussion and Im hoping will remain that way. Your views as well as all others are respected and entitled to be put here but if your comments become personal and diected toward someone personally, they are not welcome here. (No offense intended) and I realize Im not the internet police. but I dont want a great intelligent discussion like this on a topic that is so important, to be closed because someone insulted someone or their opinions. **

Moving on;
to adress Mr Roth's issue about him making profits on flooring and should he be hit harder? Answer = No simply for the same reason stated several times. Your company does not directly and so significantly inpact the total US economy and the lives of 99.9% of the people living in it.... There for no. If the price of your floors affected the price of milk and bread for my family, and my job or lack of having one, or the ability for my grandma to afford to buy her meds and still own a vehicle to drive to her doctor visit, then the answer would be yes.

Subsidies; This is deffinately not an area I know much about so I will not state anything there other than Im not sure why, unless it was to assist with alternative fuel source exploration or building of additional refineries or home land extraction of our own oil. But as stated Im not an expert on the topic NO one here is, so Im simply addressing my opinions Same as everyone else.

Gecco: So if you were to own your own country and tax the heck out of everything, would that make you a DIC ------ TATOR ? :wink: