Thread: Photos from races at PMP 29 June 2008

Junior Member Novice

Photos from races at PMP 29 June 2008

Ok, guys and gals, all of the images have been uploaded to my site (www.onthemarcphotography.com). If you go to the site, you will find that all of your images have been sorted by plate number to make them easier to find.

There are two ways to order your images:

1 – You can order individual images on-line and they will be shipped directly to you.
    2 – You can choose to order all of your images. I will put together a DVD containing all of your images and mail it directly to you for $40. If you are interested in this, either send me an e-mail (marc@onthemarcphotography.com) or send me a PM. If, for some reason, there are not more than 10 images of you, drop me a line and I will get you taken care of.

All of these images are displayed exactly as they are shot. If an image is ordered, I clean them up (color correction, sharpening, etc) before they are printed out or mailed.

On top of this, I am also offering posters. These are not simple posters with one image in them. They are montages of several images put together in a professional looking poster that you will appreciate for the rest of your life. I work with each customer to custom make these posters to their satisfaction. I will put a sample poster at the bottom of this post.

Lastly, and most importantly, I stand behind absolutely everything that I do. If for some reason, you are not satisfied, or happy with your images, poster, etc . . . let me know and I will either correct the problem or refund your money.

Thanks for taking the time to look at your images. If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to let me know. I look forward to seeing you guys at future races and trackdays.

Marc

Junior Member Novice

Sample poster

Below is a sample poster, to better give you guys an idea of what I am talking about:

Member Amateur
    great pictures and even better price!!!

Senior Member Amateur
    awesome pics. Now I just have to figure out with one to buy
    Jon #80
    2011Sponsors: ABATE, All Pro Science, Armour Bodies, Aurora Honda, LeoVince Exhaust, Renthal, Un!nk Printworks, Woodcraft, XBam

Junior Member Novice
    Quote Originally Posted by toptier
    awesome pics. Now I just have to figure out with one to buy
    You can get them all for $40. That way you don't have to make a decision . . .

Senior Member Amateur
    i guess I should of read the entire post. Thanks I think I'll do that. I'll send you a PM shortly.
    Jon #80
    2011Sponsors: ABATE, All Pro Science, Armour Bodies, Aurora Honda, LeoVince Exhaust, Renthal, Un!nk Printworks, Woodcraft, XBam