Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hey Donna

i got a "MAN" my rookie year and i fell of my shelf and broke :cry: .......

i thought they were real cool...........they will be missed if they dont resurface.........

still think the "1st place" should be better than 2nd or 3rd.....i mean it is a win for christ sake!!!!!!!!!! and we (or I)do spend countless dollars to come out and race SO I CAN WIN!!!!!!!!!!!! somethin.....

like Jay 399 said it looks good on the shelf having a "real MAN trophy"....

have ya ever seen the RMXA dirt bike trophys?????? my buddy has 5th place ones that are taller than me.......????? ops: the first place ones you need a uhaul to bring home w/ ya.........
    #213, still droppin the hammer, butt holes!!! ( 2016 RIDER REP )

SYNDICATE RACING, SOAPOINT GRAPHICS, BLOODNICKEL LEATHERS, PIRELLI / SOL ,SCORPION HELMETS, MAD-MOTO, SPEARS RACING , AMSOIL, VORTEX, SIDI , ROCKY MOUNTAIN MINIMOTO, THE ALTAR BRIDAL, BLU CRU , COYOTE MOTORSPORTS

Resident T-Bagger Expert T Baggins's Avatar
    big difference between motocross and roadracing trophies is that it costs next to NOTHING to put on a motocross event so they have money to blow on trophies.

FWIW, the crystal awards were NOT a costsavings issue - they are in fact more expensive than the plaques of yesteryear.
    Tony Baker #21

Sponsored by:
    Vickery Motorsports, Short Bus Race Team, 406 Racing Michelin, Vortex, PitBull, Driven, Third Bridge Wines, Imodium A-D

Senior Member Amateur
    Quote Originally Posted by glenngsxr
    Sweet,
    Then everyone who is whining for the "pewter man" go spend countless hours rounding up sponsor dollars to pay for trophies like Donna does every year. i could really care less. i have only podiumed once and yes it still is a dream to win, but me knowing I won in my head is worth a lot more than a "pewter man." glenn #62
    Were too busy spitting up the thousands we spend on racing each season
    But seriously, I don't think its a big deal what they look like, but I thought this thread was about opinions? Thats all we were giving, and unless I drop about 50 seconds off my lap time at Pueblo and actually race LOR I have nothing to worry about!! :lol:
    **2004 CRF250X**
    Lets get dirrrrrrrrrty!
    My Other Ride's a Hoopty
    Sexiest Pit Crew Mamacita to #33

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12