Thread: I'm I missing something here?

Senior Member Expert

I'm I missing something here?

I just signed up for three sprint races on Sunday and paid $260 if I'm reading an earlier annoucement correctly and there a $10 track surcharge for the Pueblo facility wouldn't that come to $210 not $260 for three races. What am I doing wrong? Anyone else signup for three races?

I'm assuming that you are racing RORO? Correct??

$200 For 3 races
    $50 for RORO
    $10 for track surcharge.

=$260
    Ray-Ray Gaimara #16

2011-2013 Track Marshal RETIRED
    2008-2009 VP of Rules and Tech
    1996-2007 Corner worker/Head Corner worker/Airfence Caption

2017 Sponsors - Fun Centers Cycle, Ogio, Sol Performance, Vickery Motorsports

Senior Member Expert
    Well actually I guess that's two races plus ROR what exactly does ROR cost these days?

Senior Member Expert
    Let me see that would be then two races @$180 plus ROR @ $50 180 +50= 230 + 10=$240 I even used a calculator, three times. Maybe I registered late?

Senior Member Expert
    Jon -

You entered for 3 races, not 2. Login to the PreReg site if you need to see which ones those are.

3 races + ROR + Surcharge = $260 now with the practice fees baked in.

( $200 + $50 + 10 )
    dave@MotoSix DOT com | MRA #31, WERA #311

Senior Member Expert
    Supertwins and Open Superbike are considered sprint races right. I assume Sprint races are the ones that have less laps then Endurance or ROR if so then yes I believe my math is correct.

Senior Member Expert
    OSB, RORO, STGTO. That would be $200 if there were no ROR surcharge.

$50 extra for RORO

$10 for Pueblo Surcharge.

Glenn or Tony can verify this is to be correct or incorrect, and we can adjust as needed if there is indeed an error.
    dave@MotoSix DOT com | MRA #31, WERA #311

Senior Member Expert
    Thanks Dave, has it been that long since I've done ROR that it's now another race with a $50 surcharge! Damn I better had do well and bring home the bacon then! Has ROR always had a race fee plus $50? I really didn't mean to cause a stink but Jesus that an expensive raceday ain't it. Seeing how it's at the end of the day I'm just going to drop it and get home before the sun goes down. I can be on Boulder Res sipping boat drinks before bed!

Senior Member Expert
    Thanks Dave, has it been that long since I've done ROR that it's now another race with a $50 surcharge! Damn, I better either do well and bring home the bacon or drop her. Has ROR always had a race fee plus $50? I really didn't mean to cause a stink but Jesus that an expensive raceday ain't it. But then again, seeing how it's at the end of the day I'm just going to drop it and get home before the sun goes down. I can be on Boulder Res sipping boat drinks before bed!

Senior Member Expert
    Thanks Dave, has it been that long since I've done ROR that it's now another race with a $50 surcharge! Damn, I better either do well and bring home the bacon or drop her. Has ROR always had a race fee plus $50? I really didn't mean to cause a stink but Jesus that an expensive raceday ain't it. But then again, seeing how it's at the end of the day I'm just going to drop it and get home before the sun goes down. I can be on Boulder Res sipping boat drinks before bed!