Thread: A Programmer/Analyst job that comes with a work visa

A Programmer/Analyst job that comes with a work visa

As many of you know, my work visa expired when my former employer let me go (while I was in a coma) after my crash at race 9 last year. I was rehabbing at home, and, at the end of January, left the U.S. to attend my brothers wedding. When I tred to re-enter, I was informed that my visa was no longer valid, and I wasn't allowed to stay in the U.S.. I'm back in Canada now, and am looking feverishly for a Programmer/Analyst job in the Denver area. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I've got over eighteen years experience in the computer industry, and have worked in various markets, including financial, investment, and healthcare. I have experience with many different tools and languages on several different platforms. For the past 6 years, I've been working with Java (J2EE) doing middleware & back-end/db (Oracle & other SQL) server access development & maintenance. I also have over 5 years experience with WebLogic servers, XML and XSLT. I am a quick learner and work well in both a team environment, as well as autonomously.

A current copy of my resume (in MS Word format) can be downloaded here. References are available on request.

I've held an H-1B visa since May of 2003 (the most recent one was valid until June of 2009). Prior to that, I held TN visas. And even though I'm in Canada at the moment, I can be back in Denver in a matter of a few days to start, with no relocation package necessary.

Thanks in advance. 8)
    Bob - #46
    MRA President (2024) - Vice President (2022-2023)
    "Racing makes heroin addiction seem like a vague wish for something salty." - Peter Egan
    Colorado Sportbike Club | 4 Horsemen Racing | R.I.P. 502
    Everything works out in the end. If it hasn't worked out, it isn't the end!

Bump! Still looking!
    Bob - #46
    MRA President (2024) - Vice President (2022-2023)
    "Racing makes heroin addiction seem like a vague wish for something salty." - Peter Egan
    Colorado Sportbike Club | 4 Horsemen Racing | R.I.P. 502
    Everything works out in the end. If it hasn't worked out, it isn't the end!