So, you have your sponsor's logos on your bike, trailer, and leathers, but how do you really get the word out to potential customers for them? Do you rely on spectators and future racers to remember your sponsor's name after the races?

Make an impact and make a statement by having a poster made up of you on the track... doing what they are supporting you to do! Posters are great to hand out at the races, special events that your team might do, or to sent to your sponsors as a nice Thank You to display in their offices for all to see.

Poster Layout and Design $124.99
  • Two staring Designs
    Up to ten revisions
    use of my photos on poster
    Print ready file on CD

Options
  • Add a teammate poster. $74.99
    Additional starting designs. $24.99
    50 printed 12"x18" posters. $59.99
    100 printed 12"x18" posters. $114.99
    Custom "Bio" Shoot". $249.99

Not sure where to get your posters printed up? Don't know what "Bleed" and "Color Space" mean? You don't have to go through the hassle of figuring it all out because I have already done the work for you. I use a local commercial printer that prints quality work at great prices with a fast turn around.

A "Bio Shoot" is a full photo session of you and your bike. This includes location scouting, web and print ready images from the shoot, internet avatar and forum signature images. I carry a mobile studio lighting system to ensure there is always correct lighting for the shots. We can capture images ranging from the classic "fighter pilot" pose, to creative images and stunt/action shots.

If you have any questions about the design process or Bio Shoot, I would be happy to consult with you before booking.

Here are a few examples of poster designs that I am working on. I personally like the "grunge" look for racing posters, but I could happily design a cleaner, classier layouts as well.