Well while having her do her magic on me at the labor day races in Pueblo she asked me if I had ever been diagnosed with a hernia :roll: "whatever" was my thought and I never gave it another thought. I have been slowly convinced that Brie is WELL above your average sports therapist but I take some serious convincing before I believe in people.

So I go the doctor for a complete physical and he says turn your head and cough :evil: Then he does it again and yet again... I am starting think he likes more than he should when he replies "you need to have a ultra sound I think you have a hernia". :shock: Now I never once thought about it, or even brought it up to him, but you could have knocked me over with a feather when he told me that. And it was on the same side she had concern with (some of you may wonder what the hell she was doing to notice that, she diagnosed that from the effects it had on my core and back due to the weakness of that area)....Ssssoooo I have to admit that I am now a born again Brie believer....She knows her profession very well and frankly my body very well too. If you have ever had any doubts about her abilities, background, expertise, hell anything that may have kept you from utilizing her services, let me dispel them now. She is better than any PT I have ever been to. She is professional, disciplined and damn good at what she does. I will continue to use her services thru the off season at my home and I really hope those of you that benefited from her during the races will continue with her while we are on break, and those of you that were on the fence will use her services this winter as well.

Thank you Brie :!: