I could really benefit from some no-brakes practice - I am constantly over braking for turns because I am not adept enough at knowing how fast I could be going through. The no-brakes drill as introduced by Cal Superbike School and adopted by the MRA race schools is used precisely to allow riders to focus on corner speed without introducing the complicating factor of slowing from the previous straight's higher speed.

That being said, without some indication that a rider is practicing no-brakes drills during a track session, the potential for mayhem is chilling. On the other hand, if there is some indication, then any overtaking rider could easily ride around. I would argue that even a rider that is (normally) substantially slower would be able to plan and execute a pass, giving them valuable experience in that skill.

I'm thinking of something like one of those flourescent orange or green safety vests, perhaps with 'circle "B" slash' symbol on it. These could be donated to the track for any and all to use.

Since Earlene has imposed strict requirements for participation in PMP's track days (i.e., completion of an approved school), this situation could be universally explained to new participants. Since PMP has such a well controlled track entrance process, this information could also be effectively transmitted to any other riders entering the track.

Whaddya think?