Edit: Tue 11/13, 12:45pm: Please see my last post for details.

Yo MRA corner crew! We need corners manned for the Spider Bob benefit trackday at Pueblo on Saturday November 17th. We also have the 18th and 24th as backup days in case we get weathered out.

I know some of you have contacted Joe indicating you will be there - if you could reply here and let me know, that would be great as well. For the rest of you, please come down and help! This trackday is to help Spider Bob, who remains sedated in the ICU at St Mary Corwin hospital in Pueblo from a very bad wreck at the last event. We anticipate a lot of riders and a very full track, so having as many corners fully staffed as possible will really improve safety for everyone involved.

Please come help! This isn't a paid day, it's all volunteer, but it's for a great cause. If you saw the crash, you know how bad it was and why we're doing this. If you didn't, well, I hope we never see another one like it.

We'll work out free food and libations for any crew that comes down. The only way this isn't happening on the 17th is if the track is wet, otherwise we ride! It may be cold, but hey we have coats and gloves for that. If I have to I will drive hot chocolate around to all you guys in the turns every couple hours, but it'll be a kick ass day. (and I will be volunteering as "bike guy" for this one, so I'll be freezing my nads off with the rest of you if I have to).

Please come work, and please let me know if you can and are going to. 8)

Thanks!!
- Ralph