Hey all....I don't know names of all whom I am addressing since I have lost track of who is who, but I lent out quite a few tools, parts and so on these past 2 rounds, as well as some expensive ass impact sockets to multiple people...some returned, most weren't. I also lent out my mightyvac brake bleeder...I don't even know your name whoever you were, that desperately needed it in the moment. I sure as hell would like it back though. I actually ended up needing it at rd 3 and couldn't use it... So if you are harboring any of my tools or parts it would be really nice if they were returned. I dont mind helping any body out with tools or the few parts I have, and will continue to do so...but man I don't know how Jeff and some of the other guys do it over the years...

I always return what I borrow or replace with a new part, so it would be pretty cool if the favor was returned otherwise I won't be helping out as much...and its incredible how a simple bolt, lever or bearing can actually ruin an entire championship because no one has one trackside 10 minutes before your next race.... trust me I know!