hi all

I broke rule #1 today after overshooting T2 - I remember most of it now, and remember seeing the wall approaching fast and deciding to fall down instead of hitting it.

I didn't escape injury - I have a broken collarbone, a broken rib and a fracture in C7. I've been released from the hospital and am resting at home, as comfortable as I can be.

Lots of love and thanks to:

Sarah - the best wife EVER
The corner crew and safety folks with the MRA
Western Ambulance, especially Steve, who took great care of me
Ralph Forsythe, Brian Robertson, Seth, Casey, Ken, Holly, Luke and, I'm sure, many others, for packing up all my crap and driving it to the house
Dave Rose for calling Sarah (who was on her way to the track) and taking care of the bike post crash .
Erin Solia for bringing me a chocolate shake at the house after I got home
Shoei Helmets- the inside of this thing is broken in several places and my head has no more damage than I started with.
Ayden Lee Racing Leathers - everything worked the way it was supposed to. The armor and suit stayed in place so well that you can see the dots from the perforation holes in the liner in the friction burns on my skin.

The healing process is going to take a while, but I'm as comfortable as I can be and have great support up here in Milliken.

I'm thankful for my MRA family - spending weekends with you all is one of the most enjoyable things I've ever done. I'm hoping to make the general meeting on Wednesday, but I'm going to let pain be my guide on that one - either way I'll see you all very soon.

My thoughts are with my friend, Aaron, who also had a big off this weekend. Please heal quickly, and I hope to see you soon.

-scott