Racers,

After very many discussions and late nights, it has been finalized that Sol Performance will no longer be the dealer for Dunlop race tires.

Starting immediately, Sol Performance will be your Pirelli race tire dealer.

With the changes that dunlop is going trough lately, it was just not in the best interest for Sol Performance to continue vending Dunlops. I am very sad about this due to our very long standing relationship. I like the brand and like the people associated with it. This is purely a business decision. I thank dunlop and all of its riders for giving us a great couple of years in the MRA. I will continue to mount and balance any dunlops (or any other brand) that any rider brings to us. If you are interested in ordering dunlops VIA mail order, please contact Steve Brubaker at Race Tire Services.

Evolving, Pirelli has agreed to give me the freedom necessary to support all of my riders to my fullest potential! I look forward to an awesome year with new riders and new challenges. Pirelli has proven itself as a great tire by its numerous race wins and spec series. Combine this with full Sol Performance support and club racing price point, this leads to an overall winning situation!

I understand there will be many questions and/or comments. Please feel free to contract me here or directly. I will follow up very soon concerning pricing, sponsorship etc..

Have a great day and see everyone at the Motokart event tonight!

Thanks,
Oscar
Sol Performance