Just trying to get some opinions... With all the talk about costs, rules, etc. some of us were bouncing thoughts about the endurance racing, and our 30 minute races. I for one am a huge fan of a traditional endurance race. Having teams, strategy, the element of time... and how things can change over the longer time.

I think it'd be a good option to look at, it's one way of justifying raising costs for endurance for the people who are having issues with it. We'd be on track 15 minutes longer (if we did 90 min race) total, so it wouldn't drastically drag out our current race days. It's a format that could always be shortened w/the carnage from earlier in the day and still have plenty of track time.

I'm not trying to stir the pot, just figured it'd make for a good discussion. I'd have no issue spending $100ish dollars for something like this, and I think we'd see good turnouts in the class.... Look at the 4-hour, we had people from half way across the country show... Endurance racing is a big deal, and a lot of people nationwide take it very seriously (Vesrah and 10 second pit stops comes to mind). Lets hear those opinions!!