As a new racer this year I wanted to make some comments and give my feedback for the MRA.

I want to thank the MRA for making it so easy to get started. The Superstreet class was an outstanding idea. I knew I wanted to get into road racing and Superstreet was perfect for a transitional phase before I was able to afford getting my bike "race ready". I raced Superstreet at the first PPIR round this year, crashed out, but I was hooked.

Incredibly every single person I talked to was more than willing to help me get started: Rybo with Superstreet and a leather suit, Jeff Brown running the Superstreet class and answering any questions, Bartman with tech questions and suggestions, many more to list here too.

I was bummed to see the last round cancelled this year as my budget didnt allow me to make every round but I understand and respect the difficult decision made there. It's good to see the board members dedicated to the future of the MRA.

I see your willingness and eagerness to help get people into racing as a very, very strong quality in this club and will help the club remain financially able to continue racing. It looks as though my company will be moving me this winter so I won't be able to continue with the MRA next year but if I ever end up back in the Colorado area I would love to participate and contribute more to the MRA as it has helped me greatly!

To all who I have been in contact with this year in the MRA: corner workers, board members, instructors, and other racers...thank you very much!!!