Just got this from Bob Fier at CRA-

My name is Bob Fier, former member of the MRA, motorcycle enthusiast and current supporter of the CRA. Both our organizations have started a Ninja 250 Class and it seems very popular.

I promote the class in two ways:

I have a personal Ninja 250 Race Bike which I have loaned out on sponsorship to a promising first year CRA competitor.
I sponsor the class personally (see attached form).

Conclusion: For CRA's last race weekend of the 2011 season I am trying to make the Ninja 250 Class a special event. Specifically I have done the following: 1) Gerry Signorelli (AMA XR1200 Racer #88 ) is making a guest appearance in the class, 2) First prize cash payout for the Expert Class is doubled to $500 and 3) A free Booth Ticket to the AMA's Flat Track Race Round #18 @ Brainerd's North Central Speedway (7 PM on Saturday Sept 24th) is offered to the first 19 Ninja 250 Racers to email me.

I would like to attract some MRA Ninja 250 Racers to this CRA event? Therefore, I am offering each MRA Ninja 250 Racer making the trip to compete in CRA's Ninja Class $200 towards Transportation Assistance (payable at BIR) and free lodging @ my cabin near the track (optional as one can camp inside the track , space limited to first four CRA Racer Applicants) . Can you help me get the word out in the MRA?

Thank you,

Bob Fier of "Bob Fier Racing"
Co-Majority Owner of Rock Mountain Kawasaki
Email: bfier12854@charter.net
Cell: 303-907-5732

PS The only exclusion is Ricky Orlando...................... just kidding, but you have my permission to "rib" him ...........

PS PS Some background information on the Sept CRA Ninja 250 Race Weekend attached and available at the CRA's WEB Site http://www.cra-mn.com/wordpress/ .