***SOLD***

I bought this as a used bike from Fay Myers just before the beginning of this season. Currently has approx 2,800 miles.

I've since, with the help of Steve from Mad-Moto, added the following...

SS brake lines (front and rear)
Armour Bodies bodywork
Professional paint by PVMotorsports
- Color = "murdered out" according to Autumn Young
SSR race gas cap
ASV short/black levers
Woodcraft clip-ons
Woodcraft rearsets
Woodcraft custom pipe hanger
Leo Vince full race pipe
- Tuned by Bart @ Faster (31hp)
- Yeah, 31hp is actually high for this class :lol:
TechSpec tank grip
Slightly heavier fork oil
Slightly raised front & rear to provide clearance for hard bits
Ridiculous, gaudy stickers w/ my name plastered all over
- Note - These probably worth the price alone!
Etc...
Etc...
Etc...

I also have ALL stock/street bits (i.e. lights, turn signals, etc) sitting in a big box at Mad-Moto. I never got around to selling this stuff off, but can only imagine it would all fetch $500 - $1k if properly placed on eBay.

I'm selling because I'm one of the rare few that can't seem to hop off a "small" bike and onto a "big" bike and vice versa. Seem to be using brake markers that I shouldn't be on the 250 and NOT using brake markers that I should be on the R6! <-- read, turn 4 @ HPR pucker moment :shock:

The bike is in GREAT shape and only has six sprint races on it. I did two rounds w/ MRA and one round with RMMM (Rocky Mtn Mini-Moto) in the 17" wheel class.

I did have a very slow and minor low-side get off @ PPIR, so there is a small amount of rash on the right side. This has been conveniently covered up by two Corsa Components stickers.

Racing the 250 is VERY cheap, fun and amazingly competitive. You can run multiple classes in both MRA and RMMM. I'm asking $3,750 for the bike. Get in touch with me if interested...

-- David

david.p.mobley@gmail.com or 720.235.7744