I purchased this bike in Feb from Jake Latimer, it was listed on here as the "Budget Racer", since then I've gone through the bike and added a lot of parts to get it legal to race. Rode it this past weekend, motor was VERY strong, bike ran flawlessly. A lot of you probably saw it in the MRA school. We put about 40 laps on the bike this weekend, not a single issue. I bought the bike for my girlfriend to ride, but have gone a different route (ninja 250). I'd like to try a twin, so selling this to finance a Ducati 848, which I'd consider in a trade. Anyway, info about the bike

$5500 obo
2006 model, 3420 miles, no title but VIN is clean.
Stock motor
Revalved forks sprung for 180-200 pound rider (were fairly stiff this past weekend)
Vortex Rear sets (brand new)
GPR Damper (brand new)
Vortex Clip-ons
RK520 Chain and vortex sprocket (both new, as well as new front sprocket)
Renthal Grips
New SBS Brake pads, braided lines
Has michelin race tires w/plenty of life left, enough for a novice weekend I'd say.

I've put about $1000 in parts on the bike, and paid $5500.... which is what I'll ask, open to trades for a Ducati 848. Any questions let me know, I can deliver to MRA round 1 ready to race for free. All bike needs to pass tech is a left side case cover and a couple more bolts safety wired (which I can do). Thanks for looking!