I was at Chuckwalla Raceway in California this past weekend helping out Lisa Kary for the Star School and sat in for most of the classroom sessions. I have to tell you, it was pretty bloody awesome!

It's not just what Jason says/teaches, but more how he expains it which is awesome. I raced for a long time and things he said made total sense to me and I wished I had taken his course when I was racing a couple of years ago as I know I would have learned a lot from the school.

He has mentored/coached guys like Nicky Hayden, Ben Spies and Josh Hayes so yeah he knows what he is doing and the fact these guys went on to become AMA/WSBK/MotoGP Champions says a lot. It is a very relaxed, but busy school and you would definitely get out of it what you put into it.

Not sure of the date yet but I know he intends to come back to Colorado in 2011 for another school. If you are serious about your racing regardless of you level, you should consider taking his class. I am sure some people will complain about the cost and say it isnt worth it, but to me you would learn more doing his 2 day school than doing 4-5 trackdays.