there is a song Ducati needs to sing... Only instead of Jesus's name, use Rossi...

"Rossi take the wheeeeeeel"

Let him have or do what he wants and you will win. Might take a year or 2 but you will have a Red M1 when he is done. :wink:

I am a fan of Rossi, Spies, Hayden... Though I wish Hayden would get some wins in, I think Id like to see him in WSBK or AMA again. I just dont think he can match the caliper if Moto GP anymore.. I cry a little to say it out loud but I think its true. None the less he is humble, and makes no excuses other than he isnt getting it done. I respect him for that.

Spies is the same way. No BS: I just didnt get it done today. This kid races with brains. Even with out the amazing birth talent he has, he approaches tracks and corners with a mathematical thought process until its perfect. I think he has no place to go but up !!!

Loretho and the other Hobbit: I think if personality grew on trees, they wouldnt bother picking one. I cant deny the talent, but I just cant be a fan of someone I cant stand to see an interview of... I know its dumb.. but Im just not that into robots and hobbits. :roll:

Either way I cant wait what all these changes bring in 2011 !!!