We started this conversation at the general meeting on Wednesday night. I'd like to continue it here and get a feel for if we should schedule a combined round with the USBA for next season.

The USBA board has polled it's members and they would like to attend one of our rounds at HPR as well, but I think for the sake of this discussion it is irrelevant if they come here or not, this is about if you, our members, want to race at Miller next season or not.

Financially (for the club) it would NOT cost our club any additional funds to put on this event. For the away event the USBA would fund their own event and we would fund ours. No MRA staff would be "operational" at the event. We would use their pre-tech process, corner workers, ambulance etc.

This would likely REPLACE an existing round in the schedule, not add to the schedule. We've had a successful year with an 8 race schedule and it is my belief that we should continue that trend if possible.

So the real question is WOULD YOU ATTEND SUCH A RACE if we did it? Would the conditions be a factor?

Please vote in the poll above and let us know if you would be interested in doing this.